Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Kindergarten Graduate

Where, oh where has the time gone? My Ethan "graduated" from kindergarten. I am amazed at how much he has grown this year. My little guy has matured in ways that I didn't even know possible. I guess that his teacher was very insightful by picking a gardening theme.


After Ethan's class entertained the families, we watched a short video created by their teacher. The very first song on the slide show was "Let them be Little." Needless to say, this mommy (and B'maw) were in tears, as was every other mommy and grandma in the room. My little guy is all grown up, and most importantly, he LOVES school. For that, we can't thank Ms. Welch enough.

The Class of 2022
Ethan loves Ms. Welch

This is one proud mommy and daddy!

1 comment:

  1. I got tears just reading what some they played, I can't imagine hearing it....pass a tissue....no, pass many! So proud, I can see it in your faces. We need to savor each moment! Hugs, Kimmer

    ReplyDelete