Friday, October 1, 2010

My Snuggle Bugs

We have a house of snugglers.  There is nothing better than snuggling up under the covers with blond wispy hair tickling my nose.  Most mornings there are extra people in my bed when the alarm clock buzzes to life.  The simple joys in life! 
 This is how I found my favorite girls tonight as I went to give them one more kiss goodnight.  Miss Erica was fast asleep when Ellie cozied up to her.
 Ethan can't rest his pretty head without Giraffey.
 Ellie love, love, loves, Jessie, Woody, and Bullseye.  They are often found under her pillow.
 Hands down, this is my favorite picture.  I am sure the girls will moan and groan in a few years, but it cracks me up. 

1 comment:

  1. Look at those snuggle bugs...What is it about those pictures...they are my favorites of our girls as well. The best was your words that the photo "Cracks" you up..... Enjoy the snuggle time as it gets colder outside!

    ReplyDelete