Ethan usually snuggles into bed first. Many nights my Ethers is fast asleep before Paul and I close his bedroom door. Thank you Mrs. Shafer. He had many of nights where sleep didn't come as easily or as quickly, but that is all in the past.
The girls are then hustled upstairs to bed. Erica is like Ethan. She is usually asleep within moments of being snuggled in and kissed good-night. Not Ellie. This is when she comes alive. At 8:00 that girl is ready to PAR-TY! She is definitely the night owl of our family. So, I wasn't surprised to see this at the top of the stairs.
I initial thought, "Oh Bugs!?!" I had to grab the camera, all the while, hoping she would not tumble down the flight of steps before being nestled safely back in her own bed.
But, I was shocked when I got to the top of the stairs to find this angelic face. Not who I was expecting to carry back to her own bed.
The bright side . . . I did have 3 for 3 alseep!
The bright side . . . I did have 3 for 3 alseep!
What a memorable scene, you will always remember this when you look at the top of the stairs, what an angelic face!
ReplyDelete