Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Girls have Style

My girls are both taking classes at Style Dance Academy.  Today was dress rehearsal.

Erica is loving her ballet class with her bestie, Bre.  She is a little bummed that they will not be going to kindergarten together.  But, for not they are not separated long.  They bump into one another a few times during their dance.  I tried to upload her video, but I am having trouble.




My Bugs has some rhythm to her.  I am not sure where it came from, certainly not her mother.  Here is a sneak preview of Buggies and friends tumbling.  She was loving being on stage.  She even made faces at the audience. 



I can't wait for their big performance.  I know they will have a proud daddy and grandparents.  This mommy and their big brother were beaming.  Next year, Ethan wants to be on stage with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment