Sunday, October 9, 2011

Let's Go FC!

My girls are following in my footsteps.  They were on the sidelines at the Franklin College football game cheering on the Griz!  Erica participated in the cheer clinic.  The following day the girls preformed before the start of the Grizzlies' game.  Ellie was a little upset that she couldn't take part, but thankfully we had an in with the cheer coach.  Ellie was an honorary member that day. 


I did have to send one of my fellow teammates a message in the middle of camp.  We roomed together our freshman year.  Many nights before crashing for the night, we would lay in our beds trying our hardest to spell F-F-FRAN-FRAN-KLIN.  Go Franklin!  It took us weeks. 

with the FC Cheerleaders

Without a doubt, the BEST Little Grizzly.

Getting ready to preform

"How does this look?"

So, I think I may just eat my words about my daughters never cheering.  Erica wasn't thrilled with the idea of going to cheer camp, but she enjoyed it.  Now, all she talks about is being a cheerleader.  Ellie will randomly bust out FC cheers.  They should both know the fight song by heart.  It was one usually the first song that came to mind as I rocked them to sleep as babes.

No comments:

Post a Comment