Ethan is not one that wants you to pull his tooth. He wants to wiggle it and wiggle it until it falls out on its own. Often after the permanent tooth has started to poke through. Last night I convinced him to let me put a string around it. A few tugs later it was out. Finally! A week ago, Paul tried to bribe him to let Erica pull it. He even laid $30 bucks on the table. No go! I would have let her pull mine.
I had to make him drink a big glass of water and wipe his face before he looked in the mirror. He would have been even more upset.
The silly old tooth fairy didn't arrive until this morning. At 6:30 this morning, I went to snuggle with my Ethers. When I entered his room he told me not yet. I thought he was talking about getting up and going to school. He meant that the tooth fairy hadn't visited. Think fast Mommy. I explained that maybe he should remove the tooth treasure box and place it under his pillow. A short while later while we were trying to go back to sleep the tooth fairy finally arrived.
No comments:
Post a Comment