Sunday, May 17, 2009

Put Some BOB on It

On our last day of vacation, Paul, Ethan and I were in the ocean all day long. Ethan did not even want to stop for lunch. I was able to drag him out of the water long enough to apply more sunscreen and let it soak in before he headed back out to the waves. In the heat of the day, four applications of sunscreen were not good enough. My poor Ethan ended up with a sunburn on his back and shoulders. (The day I leave his swim shirt in the hotel room.) Thank goodness my mom brought some aloe with her. It was blue and all week Ethan stated that it reminded him of BOB from the Monsters vs. Aliens movie. We put some BOB on his back and shoulders to ease the burn. P.S. I think that I am the current front-runner for the "Mother of the Year Award."

No comments:

Post a Comment