Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ready for "Ba-cation"

I have had a rough last two days of school. The students are ready for summer, intermediate school, and some freedom. I am counting the moments until Paul and I and the kids head south for some fun in the sun. We leave Friday evening, cross your fingers that my babies sleep while Paul and I drive.
Erica is also ready for "ba-cation." She is having a difficult time trying to decide which baby to take with her. Currently, "water baby" is the front-runner. Ethan asked the other night if he could get "throwed rolls." There is a restaurant that my brother introduced us to two years ago. The food is fantastic, and they throw the rolls to you from across the room. Of course, Ethan thinks that is the coolest thing. How he remembers that, I am not sure. But, he is looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment