
Ethan had a sleepover with our neighbors, Erica went to bed quickly and without tears (YEAH!!!!), and Ellie was practically asleep before she made it home from the baseball diamonds. So, Paul and I were bored this evening. We decided to get an account on Twitter. Seriously, we need a training manual. Are we really that old and out of touch with technology? We couldn't figure out how to read it, if the people were who they said they were (That is so NOT Joseph Addai), and it drove me crazy that everyone was typing in as if they are sending a text message. Do I just not get it? We gave us only after following Tom Crean, Shaq, Chad Ochocinco, and I think Britney Spears.
So don't feel bad, I had to ask my friends what twitter was like two weeks ago. I think you are definitely a step ahead of me. :)
ReplyDeleteI am right there with you sister!!! I am so out of touch with all of that...However, we do have blogs don't we! Let me know how the twittering ??? (is that a word) goes! Looking forward to our upcoming visit!
ReplyDelete