Cheri School Party

Cookie decorating at Cheri School.

Ethan's cookies were fantastic. He did not skimp on the icing or the sprinkles.

You mean the icing is supposed to go on the cookie?

These cookies taste so good.

Hey, what did you get?

Ellie loves her books from Miss Cheri

Daddy also helped Erica unwrap her presents from Miss Cheri.

I Love Trucks

Catt's Kids . . . all 9 of them.
Erica, Bre, Cami, Kara, Ethan, Addie and Cheri is holding Drew, Emma, and Ellie
Now, on to the Moeller Christmas party . . .

Ethan made a snowman with minimal snow. I was very impressed.

Papaw had to do the heavy lifting.

"Papaw fix it."

Perfect snowball weather. I have a few bruises from Jacob, Luke, and Logan.

That crazy snowman stole Bugs' glove. Papaw was going to help her get it back.

Guess who came to Gammaw and Papaw's house?

Erica was a little nervous, but she did decide to sit on Santa's lap on her own.

I am not sure if you can tell in the picture, but Ellie did not want to visit with Santa.

Santa and my Ethers.

Max loved his beard.

Gordy, excuse me, I meant to say, Beau with Santa.
No comments:
Post a Comment