My Ethan . . . sometimes he leaves me at a loss for words. Like yesterday.
Ethan comes to class with me each morning. Yesterday, before school started he ran out of my classroom yelling, "It's an emergency." I just assumed that he went to the restroom just a few yards from my classroom door. Nope, not the case. He ran around to the opposite side of the building where his class normally uses the restroom. Well, my little guy had diary (as he was calling it yesterday).
By now the bell has rang and students are pouring off of the buses ready to start the school day, when low and behold, my Ethers comes down the hall holding something gray. From a distance I wasn't sure what he was holding. As he came closer, I noticed that he was swinging his gray boxers. Yes, my Ethers was walking down the hall, chatting up my student teacher, and carrying his now dirty underwear down the hall. Only to yell, "Hey mom, guess what. I had diary and now I can't wear this underwear."
Yes, my son went commando at school yesterday. My Ethan makes motherhood fun.
Sesame Seed Cookies
7 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment