Monday, April 26, 2010

Spring Break 2010!

Spring Break 2010 was fantastic! Our family and friends gathered on the beach in Alabama to celebrate my brother's wedding. We had a busy week, but enjoyed the moments together.

B'maw helped Ellie catch a thrown roll at Lambert's. Ethan caught 3 on his own. Erica had no desire to catch them; she just wanted to eat the rolls. Uncle Eric caught one in the back of his head. I am still laughing picturing it.

Ethan and Erica loved driving the go karts. She was too worried about me and Ethan to pay attention. She rammed the parked cars a few times.







Paul and I thought that she would love the swings. That was not the case.


Life's a Beach!
Uncle Todd and Ethan

Logan and Erica

Kristopher, Ethan, and Daddy enjoying the waves

even the big kids enjoyed building a sand castle

Daddy and Erica were racing the tides

3 generations

My snuggle bug took lots of naps on the beach

Uncle Todd took Ellie for a boat ride.

B'maw showed Erica the joyed the surf washing over their toes


Clayton, Eric, Todd, and Ethan enjoying the beach

my girls enjoyed the sand


I loved the picture I took of them last year on the beach so much that I tried to get another one.

Aunt Kristi gave her a Diego sand toy. Erica was so proud of it. Look closely, you can see Diego.


These two loved the ocean. We couldn't keep them out of the waves and couldn't get Erica into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment