Thursday, November 19, 2009

First School Picture


Wow! I can't believe how my baby boy, you know the one I just brought home from the hospital yesterday, has morphed into a kindergartner. But he has.

Picture day was a little traumatic at the Buening home. Ethan only wants to wear "comfy pants," NO JEANS. I prepped him all week that he would be wearing jeans for picture day. The morning came, and Ethan must have had cotton in his ears, because he was madder than a hornet putting on his jeans. The pep talk didn't go over so well, but we finally made it to school.

Fast forward to the next morning. As I was helping Ethan pack his bookbag, I noticed that he hid his picture money envelope. Mommy was NOT happy. All I can say is thank goodness for digital cameras, because we still received our photos. AND, I think they turned out really well. It will look fantastic next to his senior pictures at his graduation open house. Please tell me that his open house is not next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment