I had a wonderful weekend celebrating my birthday. Friday night Paul and I headed out for dinner and drinks celebrating with a friend who also celebrated her birthday this week. Saturday we spent a quiet night at home and turned in early. Sunday, my actual birthday, we worked our tails off. I cleaned the house all before anyone woke. We went out to breakfast, then cleaned out the garage
and the attic. Cleaning is not normally my idea of fun, but hey, maybe, I am turning over a new leaf in my age.
Friday Night

That would be 5 shots + 1 shot of water!!!
Saturday Night
hot chocolate by the fire and hide and seek with flash lights . . . country nights at their finest
Sunday Night
I am thankful for the wonderful gifts in my life. . . these being three of the BEST gifts!
No comments:
Post a Comment