Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Burritos and Bifocals

I was so happy that my camera was close by to snap some photos of Ellie "eating" her burrito.

Ellie made her own burrito mask. She was just testing out the slogan "Burritos as Big as your Head."



still dilated and crossed
Erica had a check up with the ophthalmologist today. She was less than thrilled when she realized her eyes were to be dilated. (I made Paul hold her for this part. She is one strong little girl!) The doctor was pleased with her vision when she focuses on objects at a distance. He was not pleased with her close range vision. Her eyes are still turning in. My sweet girl will be wearing bifocals at the tender age of three. The doctor is still hopeful that surgery will not be necessary. We are too! This momma was in tears when she had her eyes dilated. I can't imagine how it would be if she were to have eye surgery.

Thank goodness for the wealth of knowledge of Erica's doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment