Friday, January 22, 2010

May I have your Autograph?

Thursday evening, Mom and I headed to Lucas Oil Stadium with Ethan in tow. We wanted cheer on the Colts before the AFC Championship game. Thanks to Mom's retirement adventure (she works at the stadium for home games), we were able to get down on the floor. We were lucky to get a few autographs. Ethan asked everyone he saw to autograph his ball: the lady exiting the bathroom, a stadium worker, my mom's friend, and a few others, before he got the hang of it. It was good practice, because he took his football and pushed his way through the crowd to get Governor Mitch Daniels' autograph and even the mascot's autograph.

Ethan and I could make some great plays for the Colts, you think!?!?!

He already has his ticket to Miami!

His first autograph . . . Governor Daniels.
Did I mention that Ethan also had the son of a former player sign his football? We now have Marcellus Herrod's autograph. Ethan may be the first person to have the 2030 NLF Rookie of the Year's autograph.

This little guy was beat! He told B'maw and I that we were too loud on the way home. I think he enjoyed himself at the "Go Colts Football Stadium," even if his favorite part was the Lucas Oil tractors and race cars throughout the concourses.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! So fun! I wish we lived closer! It sounds like a fun evening! GO COLTS!

    ReplyDelete