

Ethan and Erica love to have dance parties. We often have these when the whole family gets together. Their cousin, Ally, has cool moves. But, Ethan and Erica are no slouches themselves. After breakfast, Ethan declared that we needed to listen to cool music. I turned on what I figured to be cool but was quickly told that my music was not cool. Oh the joys of parenthood! I finally found music worthy. Erica's favorite dance song is "Aunt Erin's song" or the Cha Cha Slide (I think that is the name. I guess I am really NOT cool). Ethan tried his best to imitate his mother doing the MC Hammer dance and Macarana. He is getting really good at break dancing. Although, I have no idea where he learned these moves. Erica had to go with the old stand-by, the doggy. The doggy was Ethan's favorite move in his younger days. It won't be long before Ellie joins in the fun. She loves to bounce when music comes on. Let's just hope she is a better dancer than her mother.
No comments:
Post a Comment