Okay, I have been thinking of creating a blog for many days, weeks, months . . . It wasn't until this week that I decided I had to do it. My beautiful children, made me laugh out loud yet again, so I had to "write it down."
So, Saturday morning, Paul and woke up surrounded by children. I love, love, love Saturday mornings. Paul headed out to get the paper only to find the garage door open, the lights on, and the door to van wide open. We checked to make sure everything was in order. It was later that morning that Ethan told us he was looking for his new toothbrush during the night.
Only a few moments later, Paul, Ethan, and Erica were watching a cartoon that made them all laugh. Erica, still laughing, turned to Paul and said, "Daddy, you're a penis." Paul, tried to discipline her with a straight face. He and I then proceeded to laugh hysterically in the closet for several minutes.
So, this my friend, is why I have created a blog. I hope to never forget these moments that make Paul and I laugh until we are in tears hiding in a closet.
Sesame Seed Cookies
9 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment