Monday, April 13, 2009

Hoppy Easter

Happy Easter. Today was a glorious day. The sun was shining, and we were able to spend time with the family. We headed the church and then to B-maw and Pop'O's house to celebrate.
Thanks B'maw and Pop'O for the wonderful Easter treats. We enjoyed our day together.
Who needs an Easter basket, when you can just use your shirt?
Ellie found her special egg with Uncle Todd's help.

We love to take our bicycles to B'maw and Pop'O's house. They live on a road with little traffic, so it is a great place to ride. B'maw and Pop'O looked after Ellie so that Paul and I could ride with Ethan and Erica. It is amazing how much faster I am without pulling the bicycle trailer behind me.

Ethan and Erica also were able to ride on the school bus. B'maw is driving the bus again as a sub. Ethan and Erica think that it is the coolest thing that B'maw can bring the school bus home with her. When should I tell Ethan that he won't get to ride the school bus next year?
We enjoyed our day together as a family. Now we just need another day off from work to get the house back in order. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the beautiful pictures, especially the bus photo...priceless. You angels are adorable! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete