I have never been very good at keeping up with the laundry. It is not a big deal to wash it. I just wish my fairy godmother would put it all away for me. That has always been the case, just ask my mother. Currently, I have several loads waiting to be folded. At 2:00 this afternoon, Ethan was on his 4th outfit and Erica on her 2nd of the day. I guess I could be upset that they were piling up the dirty laundry by the second, or I could be thankful that earlier, they were fighting over who was going to help me vacuum. Ethan took the vacuum cleaner from me, so I went to sweep the kitchen floor. Erica then proceeded to take the broom from me. Now if I could just figure out the laundry, oh and the dusting.
Sesame Seed Cookies
7 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment