Saturday, February 13, 2010

Chatter Box


Ellie is talking up a storm. I love how each day she has a new word or phrase. Here are a few of her latest and greatest quotes.

  • Sorry, Andrew -- the little boy she picks on at daycare
  • I won -- racing Erica across the living room
  • Beat It -- her favorite song
  • Touchdown -- cheering for the Colts
  • Love you -- this melts my heart
  • Hi B'maw -- this melts B'maw's heart
  • Hold 'chu -- she says this EVERY 10 minutes
  • Tinkle, thinkle, lil' tinkle -- twinkle, Twinkle little star
  • Rock baby -- when it is bedtime, she wants me to rock her
  • I potty -- Last night she told me this, so I set her on the toilet and she went!!!! YIPPEE! Although, I am not sure I am ready for this just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment