Friday, February 12, 2010

A Date with Daddy


Daddy had a very special evening planned with his BIG GIRL tonight. They dressed up, headed for a nice dinner, and then danced the night away . . . or maybe an hour and one-half away. Tonight was the Daddy-Daughter dance. Paul and Erica have both been looking forward to this day for quite some time. B'maw and Pop-O stayed late after babysitting all day to help Erica get ready for the big dance. Erica primped all afternoon with B'maw's help. I can see now that I will be in for it in a few years. Enjoy the pictures. I was certainly in need of a Kleenex.



Daddy is such the gentleman. . . he brought his date a corsage.



"Oh, no!"

Ellie decided that she needed to dress for the ball also. She bee-lined it out the door barefoot to get to Daddy's truck. She was determined to go with Daddy and Erica.

Two more years, Bugs, and you may also go to the dance.

Daddy just told her that they were going to her favorite restaurant. . . McDonald's!

She is beautiful with that gleam in her eyes. My little girl grew up right before my eyes tonight. I can't believe that she is already attending her first dance, even if it is with her #1 guy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sus! This post just melts my heart! How sweet...and Erica looks beeeUtiful!

    ReplyDelete