Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happy Birthday B'Maw!

Sixty candles on her cake! Sixty wishes for her to make!
Our family helped B'maw celebrate her birthday this week. We first headed for pizza. Ethan, Erica, and Ellie were able to prepare their own pizzas. It helped Ethan forget that he was starVING, if for just a few minutes.




After dinner, we headed home to shower B'maw with presents. Ethan, Erica, and Ellie each picked out their own presents for B'maw, but B'maw "forgot" to take her presents home.



Did I mention, that I caught my shirt on fire trying to light the candles? Yes, I did. Note to self, do not wear a hooded sweatshirt with strings hanging down while lighting candles. The end results are NOT good. Anyways, we enjoyed celebrating B'maw's birthday. We hope that she did too.

2 comments:

  1. Sus....Be more careful my friend! Happy Birthday Dear Laura!! It seems like just yesterday I was able to talk to her when she called C-18 :) Love & Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny Sus!!! Happy birthday to your mom!

    ReplyDelete