I always wanted a sister growing up. I had a make-believe friend, but it doesn't compare. I am so thankful that I have two beautiful, healthy daughters to raise. I am thankful that I will get to see their sisterly bond grow and develop. I am excited for their friendship. I am excited for them having one another.

. . . and I am thankful that I had my camera ready to snap some photos of Erica putting "pretties" in Ellie's hair.


I am so thankful for Ethan's loving heart. He is my sensitive little guy that even joined in on the fun.

Ellie looks go-geous, as she says. However, her best accessory is not really an accessory. It is her panties!!!! She does not want to wear a diaper, so I have dug out the potty chair from the attic. I spent the better part of the morning in the bathroom with Ellie. She would sit on the big potty then the little potty. She would wash her hands and repeat the cycle again. Here we go again!?!? or should I say, Thank goodness for B'maw and Miss Cheri!
LOVE IT! I always wanted a sister, but now that we have girls, we can see the sister bond in a fun way....isn't it great! Hugs, Kimmer
ReplyDelete