Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Winter Wonderland

It seems as winter is almost distant memory. Notice I said almost. I won't mention the huge pile of ugly, dirty snow that sits at the end of our drive. The pile that will probably still be there while we watch fireworks on July 4th. I won't even mention the TWO snow days that we will be making up in May. I will mention that with the snow brings wonderful family memories. Ethan LOVES the snow. He could and would play outside in it for hours. Hot chocolate and a fireplace are the only things that can beckon him inside. Erica and Ellie, well, they are good for a few moments. It takes longer to bundle them up than it does for them to be outside in the winter wonderland. We did have some great sledding weather, and thanks to our wonderful neighbors and their "bunny hill" we have sledding out our backdoor!


Enjoy the pictures! It brought a smile to my heart looking back through my camera. I almost forgot our snowy days even though they were just a few weeks ago.





Ethan was a snowboarding pro, or at least in my book. I was very impressed how he maneuvered on it. Not to be out done, Erica even took a few turns on the snowboard. I did take a few videos to share, however, they were very dark.
Good-bye winter! We will miss catching snowflakes on our tongues and building snowmen. See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment