I've always known that I do not estimate time well. Yet, I am surprised when a job that I thought would take me 2 1/2 - 3 hours top, took 6 1/2 hours and I am still not finished. I guess Ethan gets his pokeyness from me.
I am not a fan of our red barn, so I decided that I would paint it over my spring break. With Paul only working until noon, today was the day. I put the girls down for their afternoon naps and began organizing my paint supplies. I planned dinner thinking that I would be done in time to fix it. That didn't happen.
Six hours and two sides completed, I knocked over the paint can. Not realizing it, most of the paint spilled out onto the grass. I know that you are shocked that I spilled yet another can of paint. This makes the third can of paint that I have spilled in my lifetime. I did manage to paint the third side with the remaining paint.
Guess where I am headed tomorrow? To Lowe's to buy more paint. Hopefully I can get the remaining side done during nap time. Wish me luck.
Sesame Seed Cookies
7 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment