Thursday, August 26, 2010

All Wrong

Ethan and I had it all wrong.  I have been watching him at school with his friends.  He is particularly fond of one little girl.  He has told me that she wears pretty dresses and they will be best friends forever.  However, I thought her name was Emily.  It's not.  Paul and Ethan told me that her name is Elizabeth.  I was close, they both started with an E.  Well, it turns out they were also wrong.  As I was describing Ethan's friendship with Elizabeth to his teacher, she looked at me like I was nuts.  She didn't know any Elizabeth.  Elizabeth's name is really Isabelle.  AND, Isabelle has a twin sister (for some reason, I am thinking of Jimmy).  When I informed Ethan that he was calling his friend by the wrong name, he replied, "I like Elizabeth better, I think I will just call her that.  It's a good thing that is NOT her sister's name.

No comments:

Post a Comment