Thursday, August 26, 2010

Gotta go

My Ellie loves to snuggle and she readily hands out kisses and hugs.  But, oh, my Ellie, she is very hard-headed.  We are in the midst of toilet training. Toilet training is such an adventure, so many ups and downs.  Just when I think that she's got it, she shows me that we are not quite there yet.  It could be the geyser that Paul cleaned up in the middle of the mall or the dirty pants that she rode home in because I didn't bring a change of clothes or wipes on our bike ride.  OR it could be the panties that we just tossed in the trash at the church picnic.  Whatever it may be, I am having flashbacks of toilet training Ethan. However, she does great for Cheri and for B'maw & Pop'O.  I know they were the reason Erica was trained so quickly.  I am starting to think it is just me.

Ellie is starting to recognize that she needs to go without being prompted.  She hates wearing a diaper at nap time and bedtime.  We often find her bare bottom peeking out under the covers when we give her one more kiss goodnight.  She is almost there, right?  RIGHT?

1 comment:

  1. What a great photo! I love the look on her face! Miss you! Maybe we can do a get together this fall or winter :)

    ReplyDelete