Tuesday, August 31, 2010

One Less Tooth

BEFORE
AFTER

This summer the kids and I watched this movie.  Since then Ethan has been wondering when he was going to lose his first tooth.  All of his friends from school had lost a tooth and he wanted to gain membership to the missing tooth club.  Our school health clinic has special treasurer boxes for students to take their pearly whites home.  And he wanted one. 

Ethan's smile had an extra pearly white the past few weeks.  His permanent tooth had already broken through the skin.  I am not sure how the gigantic, zig-zagged edged thing is going to replace the sweet baby tooth that made its first appearance on October 17, 2004.  Yes, his first tooth to grow in is the first one gone.  I am sure the tooth fairy will save it for sentimental reasons.


letting B'maw pull it out

I am sure that this qualifies him for BIG BOY status.  He is not my baby anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Big boy status for sure! It is amazing how different he looks with one tooth missing....such a school boys now!

    ReplyDelete