Sunday, August 2, 2009

Double Feature

Thanks to my parents, Paul and I finally were able to celebrate our anniversary. We went to dinner and then headed to the movie theater to watch Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. As we were leaving the theater's parking lot, Paul and I were discussing what to do next. Somehow we ended up back in the ticket line. With popcorn and drink in hand, we sat down to watch our second movie of the night.
Paul and I certainly enjoyed our time together, just the two of us. Our conversations often drifted to the three beautiful children in our lives. I love to reminisce about the moments of our lives together. We have a good life!

1 comment:

  1. FUN! I love date night, it is great to spend time alone with the one who you share this beautiful life with! Good for you two, you are a very special couple! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete