Saturday, August 29, 2009

Out of the Mouth of Babes

One of the "perks" of my job is the entertainment value. My kids say the funniest things. There have been times where I have to just bite my lip. This week my students were testing. Upon completion of the test, one of my students told me that he has a technological brain because he is smart like his daddy. To which another replied, "My daddy is a soldier so I am not smart." (He is probably one of the strongest students in my class, so that makes it even funnier.)

But, the BEST quote of the week came from Ethan. He climbed up onto the kitchen island and stuck his head in the middle of the rack from which our pots hang. Ethan then said, "Mommy, look at me. I'm a pot head." All I could do was laugh.

Ah, the innocence.

1 comment: