Saturday, June 13, 2009

All by Myself


Erica will be three next week. She often tells me that she is a big girl. She also wants to do anything that Ethan enjoys. Erica will ask for help and then becomes upset telling me "Erica do it!" Ah, the joys of a two-year old. She loves to pick out her own clothes. This morning was no different. We were ready to go outside and play, but there was just one problem. Erica was still in her jammies. "I get dress all by myself." Okay, it is Saturday morning, we are enjoying our time at home, sure she can pick out her own clothes without gentle suggestions from me. I had to photograph her finished product. I love the stripes, Erica, both horizontal and vertical!

2 comments:

  1. I love the outfit, it is actually calm compared to some of the "get-ups" Tess comes up with, It is always interesting to see what they come it with and the best part is how proud they are of themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geeze Sus - she really does look just like you! That's not a knock on her outfit either;) But in the last two posts she looks like a mini-Susan. How precious!

    ReplyDelete