Today is Paul's 31st birthday. Ethan and Erica were very excited to help him celebrate. We first had to surprise Daddy at work with a special photo of the three of them.
Ethan and Erica helped me wrap Daddy's present. They cut the wrapping paper and taped it. I was just there to hold the pieces in place. They were very proud of their work.
Ethan did not like Daddy's choice of birthday treats.
1. He's my best Daddy in the whole world--Ethan
2. He's my best friend--Ethan
3. Sometimes he goes to work--Ethan
4. He's the bestest Daddy--Erica
5. I like when he goes bicycling jogging with me--Ethan
6. I like going to the chair with my Daddy--Erica
7. He takes us in the hot water tub--Ethan & Erica
8. Coloring--Erica
9. Playing cars--Ethan
10. Playing tennis on Wii--Ethan
11. Make my new kitty together--Erica
12. Color on my race car book with Daddy--Ethan
13. Play with Daddy--Erica
14. I really love when I go basketball playing with my Daddy--Ethan
15. Sings Backpack songs--Erica
16. I like when Daddy sings Winnie the Pooh--Ellie (translated by Ethan)
17. Good baseball coach--Ethan
18. Good player with me--Ethan
19. Coloring Backpack--Erica
20. Doing goofy stuff--Ellie (translated by Ethan)
21. Watching 1,000 movies together--Ethan
22. Playing race car games on Mario Kart together--Ethan
23. Making birthday cakes--Erica
24. Playing music--Erica
25. Playing a lot of basketball with Daddy--Ethan
26. Michael Jordan video--Ethan
27. Story time--Erica
28. I like when Daddy sleeps with me--Ethan
29. Da-da--Ellie (translated by Erica)
30. Going on vacation and going swimming, too--Ethan
AND REASON 31 WHY WE LOVE DADDY . . .
HE IS THE BESTEST DADDY EVER!
Love, Ethan, Erica, Ellie and Mommy
This is such a grat idea, I love the list, it is so innocent from the kiddos! I love reading your blog and keeping up on the joys of your days! Miss you! Love, Kimmer
ReplyDelete