Sunday, June 21, 2009

Backpack Birthday Party Day

We celebrated Erica's 3rd birthday this weekend with our family. She was so excited for her Backpack birthday party day.
Ethan, Erica and Ellie had some lunch before we could get the party started.

Erica's favorite part . . . present time!







Happy 3rd Birthday Bear!

Erica had to wear her new Backpack swimsuit on the slip and slide.



Ellie and Jake loved the pirate swing, however, we didn't let them swing too much--they wouldn't sit down long enough.


Ethan and Ally having some slip and slide fun.


Daddy helping Erica try on all of her new "Backpack" clothing.

It's my party and I'll pout if I want to!


Ethan and Erica worked her new "Backpack" puzzle after Ellie went to bed for the night. They worked very well together. The mother/teacher in me was smiling.


Erica's finished product



My kids love to try on my shoes and wear them around the house. I couldn't figure out how they were getting some of my shoes on the very top shelves. Now I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment