Today my sweet girl celebrated her 3rd birthday. She has been counting the days. She even would check the calendar and show me which day was her birthday. She was very anxious for her special day.
Close your eyes and hold out your hands.
Erica received a "Backpack Kitchen." She loved it. She was a little protective of it. She was not interested in allowing her brother or sister to play. I was able to snap this photograph before she pushed Ellie out of the way. Erica even asked for her kitchen to be placed right next to her bed, AND her Daddy said, "Just tonight, for my birthday girl." Wish me luck at bedtime tomorrow night.
Make a wish
My sweet girl was ready for bed. She did make time to put on my old Daisy Duck hat before story time.
On your birthday, special one,
I wish that all your dreams come true.
May your day be filled with joy,
Wonderful gifts and goodies, too.
On your day I wish for you
On your day I wish for you
Favorite people to embrace,
Loving smiles and caring looks
That earthly gifts cannot replace.
I wish you fine and simple pleasures.
I wish you fine and simple pleasures.
I wish you many years of laughter.
I wish you all of life’s best treasures.
I wish you happily ever after!
Happy Birthday Erica Renee'!
Happy Birthday Erica Renee'!
No comments:
Post a Comment