We finally had a t-ball game tonight! It has been a month since our last game due to rain-outs. The team and Ethan did very well for the long hiatus.
(that is his best bud, Addie, in the foreground)
Coach Daddy's advice worked!
We had to celebrate Ethan's big hit with some ice cream. Erica was even willing to share her cone with her baby sister without prompting. Ellie, of course, loved it.
One of my favorite things to do after my little league softball games was to go to the Dairy Bar and get ice cream. Maybe I would have had more hits if I was less concerned about the decision of a chocolate dipped twist cone or sherbet cone.
One of my favorite things to do after my little league softball games was to go to the Dairy Bar and get ice cream. Maybe I would have had more hits if I was less concerned about the decision of a chocolate dipped twist cone or sherbet cone.
No comments:
Post a Comment