Ali and Angie, two of my college roommates, and I decided to get our little cherubs together for a play date. We have 8 children between the ages 5 1/2 and 13 months among the three of us. It was so fun to witness their interactions with one another. As always, our time together is short but sweet. It seems we have just a few moments to visit before one of us is off chasing a little one.
I love Angie's eldest daughter lounging in the pool in the background while Ali's eldest son is playing
Swimming made them very hungry, or at least Ethan. I think my growing boy finished two helpings before the others had a chance to touch their food. Ethan told Angie that her lunch was "totally awesome."
I can't wait to see how their friendship develops as they grow.
We tried to get all of the kiddos to sit for a picture. As you can see it is somewhat difficult with 8 little ones, but entertaining for their mommies none the less.
We had a great time visiting with our friends. Ethan had a "totally awesome" time (yes, I hear that a lot), Erica loved Ruby's baby buggy, and Ellie was asleep before we pulled out of the driveway. Thank you Angie, for your hospitality.
You're welcome! I can't wait to do it again - they are all so sweet! Thanks for posting the pics!
ReplyDelete